Friday, November 21, 2014

International Children's Day Nail Art

November 20 is International Children's Day, a very important day, but for me it's even more special since it's my niece's birthday. So, to celebrate both I decided to take some of my niece's drawings (picture below) and use them to make a nail art design. I know I'm a day late, but life happens...And it's better late than never!


As most of you have probably noticed, children are very creative when drawing and have a crazy imagination. That's what I love about them! They can draw things that you would never imagine, not even in your dreams!

On to the nail design.. I present you my friends Princess Mermaid (Oops! I forgot her bow.), Turkey and Elephant. They are all one of a kind!! I know, this design might look crazy to you. But for this special day I had to see things from my little girlfriend's eyes and pretend I'm 6 years old. I suggest you do the same.. The more colors we use, the better! And we have to have some glitter, because let's face it, glitter is FUN! Oh! And of course, you can't be a princess without any glitter!!

PS: Letting your inner child come out, is very fun and creative. If we did it more often, we would smile more! Children have a very simple way of thinking which makes things very easy and as grown ups we tend to complicate everything. Remember..You don't need to over think everything all the time, just do what makes you happy!






 I had a great time creating this design and I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments. :)

Polishes used:

Essence Studio Nails  XXL Nail Thickener
Essence - Destination Sunshine
Essence - Circus Confetti
Essie - She's Picture Perfect
Essie - Butler Please
Erre Due - Heart Trick
Golden Rose Rich Color- 18
Seventeen - 103
Seventeen - 208
Seventeen - 110
Seventeen - 63
Sinful Colors - Hazard
Sinful Colors - Energetic Red
Tommy G - 467
Tommy G - 473
Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment