Friday, November 14, 2014

World Diabetes Day Nail Art

November is considered Diabetes Month in most countries and specifically November 14 is World Diabetes Day. So, why not support the cause and help raise awareness?

Since I don't know much about diabetes I won't pretend to be a doctor and I'll leave it to the experts. For any of you who are interested, you can visit the International Diabetes Federation  website to read and learn more about it.

The World Diabetes Day logo is a blue circle and the grey ribbon is a symbol for diabetes awareness and that is why I decided to use both in this design.

I would also like to share with you one of my favourite make up artists on Youtube. Her name is Lex and she owns Madeyewlook and MadeULook Twice. She has amazing make up and body painting skills, OBVIOUSLY.. And she does a great job raising awareness and money to help find a cure for diabetes. So, if you are into make up, body painting or anything creative, go take a look.






Polishes used:

Essence Studio Nails XXL Nail Thickener
Essie - Lolipop
Essie - Butler Please
H&M - Did I Tell You?
H&M - Silver
Seventeen - 39
Seventeen - 103
Seventeen - 270
Tommy G - 431
Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment