Thursday, November 13, 2014

World Kindness Day Nail Art

For those of you who might not know, November 13 is World Kindness Day. I decided to do a nail art design for this special day, to do my part and remind everyone to focus on the good and positive.


We are all guilty of being negative, selfish, judgemental or even mean from time to time, including myself. It's very important for all of us to try and be a better version of ourselves. Being kind and loving doesn't cost a thing to anyone. Actually, kindness can have a chain effect if you think about it, they even say it's contagious. So, put on your best smile and do something nice for others people! It will most likely come back to you. Like a boomerang. In the face. Ha! Just kidding, it won't be painful. I promise!

Obviously, I was inspired by the picture above (which is not mine) and I hope you enjoy it.






Polishes used:

Essence Studio Nails XXL Nail Thickener
Essence - Black is Back
Seventeen - 18
Seventeen - 103
Tommy G - 458
Tommy G - 464
Tommy G - 467
Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment