Sunday, March 15, 2015

OPI How Great Is Your Dane? Swatch

Today I'm back with a swatch of OPI's "How Great Is Your Dane?", which was in the mini Nordic Collection. It is a creamy dark brown polish that leans more on the grey side. The past years I've been loving brown polishes especially for fall and winter and this one is definitely different from all the others that I own.

As for the formula, I simply loved it!! I think it was the easiest to apply from all three creamy colors in the mini collection and you can get full coverage with only two coats. Seriously I have nothing bad to say about this little guy! I'm impressed!

Have any of you tried this color? Let me know what you think. :)






Polishes used:

Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat
OPI - How Great Is Your Dane?
Orly Sec 'N Dry Quick-Dry Topcoat

2 comments:

  1. you know it's a hit when even the girls (well ok,only me) who don't love brown on their nails,fell instantly for this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly!! ;) You're right! It is a beauty!! <3

      Delete