Thursday, March 19, 2015

OPI My Voice Is A Little Norse Swatch

In the past posts I showed you swatches of all the creamy colors in the mini Nordic Collection and today I have a swatch of "My Voice is a Little Norse", the only glitter polish in there. I was never really a big glitter fan, but the past year something's happened to me and I'm so excited to share this one with you. I think it's gorgeous!!

This is a holographic glitter in a very sheer grey base. It gives a good coverage compared to other glitter polishes I own and in the pictures I have three coats on. Although I think you'd need to apply it with a sponge in order to get a more opaque result. As for the texture, it's a bit gritty and when it comes to topcoat I'd say it's very thirsty! LOL. In the swatch I've used two coats of a fast drying topcoat and you can still see and feel the texture. You'll need at least three coats of topcoat for a smooth look. Either way, textured or not, I love it!!

Normally, I would only wear glitter polish as an accent on my nails, but I really like how this looks on a full hand. Maybe because of the grey-ish base? I don't know! It's just hypnotizing!!





I also took pictures of it over "How Great Is Your Dane?". This is only one coat of "My Voice is a Little Norse" and one coat of topcoat as well.



Polishes used:

Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat
OPI - "My Voice is a Little Norse"
Orly Sec 'N Dry Quick-Dry Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment